I’m currently based in Berlin, working on a storytelling podcast called Unsent and writing a third novel. On the side, I’m exploring business opportunities within various realms. If you need a helping hand with creative, growth oriented solutions for your brand or for your life, I would love to know more about the ideas that keep you awake at night.
I have a balanced combination of creative talent and business/analytical skills which has helped me cater unique and trusted solutions for over 50 clients in editorial, fashion, arts, beverages and film.
As a writer, I have worked with over 50 websites and magazines. A tad obsessed with Facebook hacks, I published a memoir on how social media influences our offline lives.
I have expertise at length in content creation for web and other digital channels, Google Analytics and AdWords, HTML and content management systems, social advertising campaigns, Photoshop and Lightroom, and proficient written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write clear, concise long form and short form copy.
– long/short form copy
– press releases
– original/branded content
– as many as 3 original, copyscaped stories/day
– psychology, technology, music, dating, arts, travel, interviews, immersive journalism, astrology and ghost write entire self help books.
– cover letters, fan letters and dark humoured resignation letters.
– Social media communities
– Communication strategies
– Content management for platforms/brands
– Copywriting/Content writing for social media platforms
– Marketing strategies
– Social advertising for brands
– Beautifully orchestrated events where people can form authentic connections
I EXCEL IN
– editorial management
– content curation (up to 200 pieces/day)
– content strategy design and creation
– social media upgrades
– brand architecture
– publishing consultancy
– brain fitness for companies and individuals who need a pep talk in the form of a motivational slap in the face
a creativity enhancing program for adults based on a method developed by Julia Cameron.
“Embody Through Storytelling” is designed to help individuals connect with the unadulterated source of passion and joy that lies at the core of who they are, and learn how to maintain a natural curiosity when dealing with mental roadblocks.